We hope that readers will find value in our blogs and want to re-publish them for their own audiences. For that reason all the blogs in The FLOW are published under a Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives license. That means that you are welcome to republish them so long as you follow the guidelines below.
GUIDELINES FOR REPUBLISHING RECIRCULATE BLOGS
- You have to credit RECIRCULATE by including a link back to the URL of the original article on the RECIRCULATE website.
- You also have to credit authors and their institutions.
- You should let us know that you have republished by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- If you want to edit or translate our text then you should check with the author first by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to use extracts from the article or quote the authors then you should include a link back to the URL of the original article on the RECIRCULATE website.